Cheers to 2015!

Sunday, January 11, 2015



Happy new year friends!  A lot has happened since the last post. 

1- work life has gotten much better. 
2- the Mr & I jetted off down south and celebrated our 12th anniversary. 
3- Christmas came ... And now it's gone!
4- it's 2015 and the mr & I are expecting a little one this summer!!

Yes, number 4 takes the cake! It's amazing!  There are days I still can't believe it. There's a little one growing inside me. It does come with a lot of nausea, fatigue, gas, bloating and food aversions but in the end it's so worth it! (So they tell me :)!!). 

I am 15 weeks pregnant and finally starting to feel the first trimester blues depart. I don't wake up nauseous every morning. If I do, it's nothing that chewing gum can't fix. I've stayed up past 8pm lately. Hooray!  I still get the 3am hunger pains but not as often & as intense.  My food aversions has started to fade. I had eggs for breakfast, short ribs at lunch and the most amazing thing happened last night ... I wanted a hamburger for dinner!!  Hallelujah!!  The Mr & I are carnivores and the last 15 weeks has been quite hard on him. I did not / could not eat any meat. The smell/ the look / the thought of it made me sick. I had the odd chicken finger but that was it. Things are getting better this week!  Hello second trimester!!


Me, Myself and the Mr

0 comments