I'm sorry ...

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I freaked out!  I’m pregnant!  The Mr is sick.  I have baby stuff in every room.  The dishes need to be put away.  The floors need to be vacuumed.  The laundry is piling up and baby will be here in 16 weeks! Eek!

I may have panicked a little earlier this week.  Maybe even cried a little.  Ok, a lot,  but now I see. It's ok.

It’s ok if the Mr stores grass seeds in the blue bin instead of recyclables.  It’s ok if he stores the recyclables in bags on the garage floor.  It’s ok if he mixes bowls with plates or glasses with mugs in the cupboards.  It’s ok if the laundry piles up.  It’s ok because at the end of the day, we're still alive. No one died!  I have come to realize that I need stop sweating the small stuff and be grateful.  Sure, the house is not as organized or as clean but the Mr, baby and I are happy, healthy and that’s all that matters.  

Thank you Mr for putting up with my hormonal waves.  I am truly grateful for all that you do.  I can't promise I won't freak out again but I can promise I will definetly try not to!  You’re my super hero xoxo

Me, Myself and the Mr

0 comments