Sunday May 10th

Monday, May 11, 2015



This Sunday the Mr and I celebrated a new milestone- my first Mother's Day. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Presents, brunch at our favorite breakfast place & a day in park filled with cherry blossoms, amazing moms and best of all my two favorite people!  I must admit stroller watching was part of the day's adventure. The Mr & I find ourselves unintentionally checking out every single stroller that crosses our path. It's funny what parenthood does to you. 


All in all, I feel blessed to be given this opportunity. It is my most cherished role and I look forward to waking up every day to new adventures and memories for the rest of my life. Thank you baby peanut for making our lives complete. How did you spend your Mother's Day?

Me, Myself and the Mr

0 comments