Week 34 update

Wednesday, May 27, 2015


We've made it to week 34!  I just wanted to jump on for an quick update. In terms of weight i've gained an additional 3 pounds from week 29.  Baby peanut is kicking, punching, hiccuping and I'm loving it!  What I'm not loving is, the extreme fatigue and the constant trips to the bathroom!  Baby has started the trip down to the pelvis and is sitting right on my bladder. I literally have to pee every 30 minutes.   I eat, pee & sleep. That pretty much sums up my day!  I also started insulin last week.  I tried really hard to control my blood sugar with diet but it just was not working out. I'm currently on the cloudy insulin and inject myself one time in my stomach before bed. The insulin seems to be working. I am testing better and my energy level is up slightly.  I did 2 loads of laundry this week!  Woo hoo! Yesterday, the back pain started to ramp up.  Today it's in full force. Yes it's true, 3rd trimester is no walk in the park  and yes, I've started to waddle!  Just six more weeks!! 

Me, Myself and the Mr

0 comments