Love You Forever

Friday, June 12, 2015

Photo Credit: Chapters Indigo



"I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be."

What a great book!  The Mr and I have started to build baby peanut's library.  I picked this book up on a whim and am actually surprised how much i love it.  Every afternoon before nap time (that's mommy's nap time) I sit in her room and read her a short story.  Last week i read her this book and balled my eyes out. Literally, i sat there with tears streaming down my face, sobering like someone died. I chalked it up to raging hormones and so i decided to read it again this week.  Same thing happened!  If you are looking for a great book to add to your library i highly recommend this one.  I absolutely love it!.


Me, Myself and the Mr

0 comments