Buh bye 4th trimester!

Thursday, October 08, 2015



1 2 3 4 .. Buh bye 4th trimester!  Buh bye summer! Buh bye sleepless nights. Things are turning around. Things are getting so much better #wegotthis

Baby peanut is doing fabulous. She is in the 85th percentile in terms of weight. Yup! She's a good eater just like her parents. Everytime I look at those chubby cheeks I am amazed that the Mr & I made her. Yes, we made this cute  & precious human with our gentitals. 

Over the last 4 months, I have learned so much but the most important thing I have learned is patience. She's a baby adjusting to the world and I just need to let her do it on her own terms.  The more I stressed, the more she fussed. So I just stopped stressing, let her do her and then it happened. Her colic episodes stopped. I was no longer afraid of 8pm. She started sleeping through the night (11pm-4am). Last night she slepted for 8 hours!!  She's still napping as I write. She wakes up every morning with a smile. I must admit this is my favorite part of the day. Her whole face lights up when she sees me standing over her bassinet every morning. She makes the cutest noises and loves to talk but as soon as I bust out the camera to try and capture her cuteness she stops. Literally, I hear crickets. 

She has grown out of 2 sets of clothes, still feds every 2-3 hours, farts like a old man, can burp on her own, loves bath time, needs to be swaddled at night, hates tummy time, hates her car seat, hates riding in the car, scared of anything that vibrates (mamaroo included). She's perfect and I know yours is too because no 2 babies are alike. Enjoy the journey my friends. Before we know it, they'll be walking, talking and going to university (and we'll be broke!)










Me, Myself and the Mr

0 comments