Pinterest recipes tested!!

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Baby peanut has always been a good eater but lately the Mr & I have been finding half or more of her meal on the floor. So, in order to shake things up and get her interested in food again, I did what most moms would do; I hit the Pinterest boards. 

I was instantly drawn to these muffins and I'm not a baker.  Just look at how yummy they look and BONUS they seem pretty easy to make. 



A little bit of this, a little bit of that, add a dash of this and voila!!



Ok, Mine obviously does not look as put together but it is what's on the inside that counts right?  Side note: I replaced the maple syrup with 1/3 cup of brown sugar and replaced the almond flour with regular flour as my little peanut cannot have any nuts including almonds. 

Well, the inside certainly did not measure up either as my masterpiece ended up on the floor where it rightfully belonged. These muffins were bland and lacked flavor. I'm not sure if my substitutions had anything to do with it (I highly doubt it) but these muffins were a little bit of a bust but don't you worry, I still have a handful of recipes to test. Heck, I have a whole board! Lol gotta love Pinterest!!

Xoxo



Me, Myself and the Mr

0 comments