"Super mom" project

Thursday, October 06, 2016

Hello October and hellooooo pumpkin spice lattes!! Fall is my favorite season and I'm so excited to share all of it's beauty with baby peanut this year. This past weekend the weather started to get cooler and it inspired me. It inspired me to sew for the second time since college. I turned baby peanut's stained onesies into these cute lightweight hats perfect for the cooler weather.


 I have been searching for these hats in toddler size for months and it literally took me less than 10 minutes to make.  I cut a half circle out of the body of the onesie then cut a rectangle out of the chest and serged the edges together. That's it!  The Mr adores them, baby peanut loves them and I feel like "super mom"! 

Xoxo

Me, Myself and the Mr

0 comments